An exciting year for me personally as my final book in the Wounded Trilogy - Love the Wounded was published in May 2012. It is already receiving much acclaim for its anti-bullying message and now all three of the Wounded Trilogy books are listed as resources on what I consider the best anti-bullying website in the world: www.bullying.org
I also had an essay published in the devotional book: Mother of Pearl: Luminous Lessons and Iridescent Faith.
I am very excited to share that another one of my stories will be published in Chicken Soup for the Soul: Parenthood in March 2013! So I am unashamedly doing some self-promoting by listing both Love the Wounded and the Mother of Pearl books in my Top 10 list this year.
What were your favorite books this past year and why were they great reads? Those who leave a comment today will receive a free PDF copy of Love the Wounded.
1. Grace, Gold, and Glory: My Leap of Faith by Gabrielle Douglas
2. The Bridge by Karen Kingsbury
3. Hidden in Dreams by Davis Bunn
4. Jacob’s Daughter by Samantha Jillian Bayarr
5. Kisses from Katie by Katie J. Davis
6. Legend of the Book Keeper (Lost City Chronicles) by Daniel Blackaby
7. Wind Over Marshdale by Tracy Krauss
8. Televenge by Pamela King Cable
9. Love the Wounded by Lynn Dove
10. Mother of Pearl: Luminous Lessons and Iridescent Faith by Margaret McSweeney